Monday, December 20, 2010

The Youngsmas: Oak Glen/Yucaipa Family Photographer









Derek, Jess, and their kids are one of the hippest families that I know; Derek is super laid back and the drummer for Bleeding Through, Jess is uber fashionable, an artist, and a star of the blogging world, Zoe takes after her mama with her beauty and keen fashion sense, and Ezra is nothing short of a total sweetie pie, pinchable face and all.  Best of all, they are family so having the opportunity to do their family session for them gave us some time to catch up and hang out.  Josh came along on this one too, which is always fun because it gives me the chance to see the same things that I saw, but through his eyes.  We met at one of my favorite locations in Oak Glen and spent a perfect afternoon strolling the trails and trying new ideas to keep Zoe interested.  I love that girl. She is so much like Ava (which is funny because they are nearly exactly a year apart) in her independence, her curiosity, and her ability to keep us and her parents on our toes.  I think the result is some really fun shots which, although not portrait perfect in their poses, really exemplify the family's style and personality.  In addition to loving spending time with them, I look forward to the next time I get to snap some photos of them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment