Monday, December 6, 2010

Ava



















I have had the pleasure of photographing some amazing people and landscapes recently, but by far my favorite subject is my Ava. From the day she was born she has inspired me with her golden girls, her lengthy lashes, her perfect complexion, and her doll lips.  I might be a tad bit partial, but my girl is the most beautiful thing that I have ever or will ever photograph.  She isn't always the most willing model, but sometimes I get lucky. All parents have fears of something happening to their child or of something happening to them (the parent) that will affect the child's life.  I have to admit that one of my biggest fears is losing my eye sight. One, being a photographer might be slightly difficult and two, I would never be able to see Ava's face again.  Here are a few of my favorite shots from the last few months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment